If your a business owner, or run a group or facility aimed at children or teenagers we’d love to have your business added to our directory – My Happy Kids.
Why List Your Business With Us
We’ve found that a lot of small businesses which cater for children have to rely on word of mouth to generate new visitors and customers. Combine this with the fact that new parents or parents that have just moved to the area are out of the loop. Finding your local business can be a struggle for them. My Happy Kids is our solution to this problem, more than just a directory we are trying to create a community of parents that want to share information, add their own listings and leave honest reviews about places they have visited. Your business or group would undoubtedly benefit from the increased exposure and general community spirit found on My Happy Kids. Adding your business is easy and should only take about 5 mins and our standard listing is free forever. Community members can also add their favourite businesses to the website, it’s possible you’ll attempt to add your business only to find out it’s already there. It’s very easy for you to claim the existing listing as your own and customise it to your liking.
How to Add Your Business
Adding you business is very easy, just head over to our Add Listing Page where you’ll find everything you need to get your business added. Here’s the process you’ll need to follow:
- If you are an existing user, enter you login details, otherwise you’ll be able to create an account after you’ve added your business details.
- Now select whether you adding a place or new event.
- Next select the package you want. All premium packages downgrade to a free listing when the premium period expires.
- You’ll now be able to add your business details. Try to add as much detail as possible, and include images if you have any. (Have a read of the sections below “I can’t find my city/village” and “There’s no suitable category for my business” if you experience any problems in these two areas)
There’s no suitable category for my business
We accept listing from pretty much any business that is aimed at kids (activities, play, education, sports, etc). We also have categories for parents, such as relaxation, parent support, accommodation, etc. If there’s no suitable category for your business, let us know straight way and we’ll get it added if it’s suitable. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or use the contact form.
Claim your listing
If you find your business has already been added to My Happy Kids by a community member. You’ll be able to claim it as your own and make changes or add new content to the existing listing. Here’s how to claim your business:
- If you don’t yet have an account, sign up for one here – Create An Account
- Once signed up and logged in, navigate to your business page that’s been added by a community member.
- On the right hand side of the page you’ll see “Business Owner?” – Click that link.
- Fill out the Claim Listing form that appears and press submit.
- We’ll manually review your claim form and get back to you within 24 hours.
- If your claim is successful your business will be added to your account, where you’ll be able to make any changes you want.
At this moment in time we don’t have any premium packages. It would be unfair to offer premium packages until we have built up a large enough community here at My Happy Kids to make the packages viable. When we add them to the site we’ll send an email via the newsletter, and update this area with the relevant details.
Want to discuss it first?
If you’d like to have a chat with us before adding your business or claiming you listing to discuss anything, no problem. Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form and we’ll get back to you asap. We look forward to welcoming you to the My Happy Kids community. The Bennett Family